Blood X Bone
A radical overhaul of every demon, weapon, and the Slayer himself as if they were not the subjects of Hell Priests, but the gritty, grisly experiments of sadisitic Mad Scientists.
Step 1. Download the newest version of the Mod Injector from the Doom 2016+ Modding Discord and follow the install instructions.
Step 2. Download the Blood & Bone skins of your choice and place them in your Mods folder.
Step 3. Run EternalModInjector.bat.
Step 4. Play Doom Eternal!
1. Due to the current state of Doom Eternal modding, the total size of your Mods folder cannot exceed 400 MB or the game will crash on launch.
2. In addition to the Mods folder size limitation, because all of the demon skins replace textures in a single resource library, injecting too many of them at once will cause your game to crash on launch regardless of total Mods folder size. This relates to current mod injection limitations. I am working to reallocate assets in order to allow all of you to use as many of these skins as you can.
3. If you are still experiencing crashes and/or performance issues, ask the wonderful people of the Modding Discord for assistance. I may even be around to help you myself!
4. The Blood Golem Slayer replaces Skullface. If you want to use it, you will need to beat The Ancient Gods Part 2 on Ultra Nightmare.
5. All Demon Battlemode skins automatically replace ‘Default’ because those default skins use the game’s campaign demon textures.