Classic Mode Mods
Incorporates Classic Mode for base levels. Begin by starting from a new save slot.
For Version 6.1
Like in the post-launch Master Levels, you start with an unmodded Combat Shotgun and you must find the rest or your arsenal across the level.
The Classic Mode mods are NOT compatible with each other.
Currently Available Levels:
UAC Atlantica Facility
The Blood Swamps
UAC Atlantica Info:
– There are a total of three Support Runes – one at its regular spot in the Slayer Gate, but the other two are hidden.
– Completing the Slayer Gate also rewards the Unmaykr.
– Completing a Secret Encounter also rewards a weapon mod.
– You should have your entire arsenal by the Double Marauder fight.
Blood Swamps Info:
– There are a total of three Support Runes hidden throughout the level.
– Completing one Secret Encounter rewards the Unmaykr, but completing both rewards the BFG. It doesn’t matter what order you complete them.
– You will be missing two weapon mods by the Trial of Maligog fight.
– Encounters are reverted to their pre-5.0 state (except Trial of Maligog).
– The Trial of Maligog boss fight has been buffed: The eyes have greater health and there is a slight buff in demon spawns – otherwise it is the same as the 6.0 version.
– Weapon pickups can sometimes be hard to see on certain video renders.
– You will be shown your mastery progressions for your weapon mods even though they are all mastered (I tried to fix this, but it was causing other problems).
– Classic Mode related issues are present, such as incorrect weapon mod switching when obtaining a new weapon mod.