Eternal Gameplay Overhaul
– Melee attacks now deal damage!!! Enemies can now be killed by melee attacks.
– Various weapons/mods previously untouched now buffed to match weapons listed below.
– Further Plasma Rifle buffs including slight damage buff and better area of effect.
– Shotgun increased damage.
– Assault Rifle increased damage.
– Flamebelch armor drop and standard ammo pickups buffed.
This overhaul is an attempt to add a bit of fun, variety and experimentation to the game.
Melee attacks can now kill enemies. Small enemies die in few hits, big enemies will need some chopping down.
Assault Rifle – Slower firing rate with increased damage so you can waste less ammo and retain accuracy.
Plasma Rifle – Transformed into a semi-automatic rifle to accommodate for lack of pistol and provide variety to arsenal.
Chaingun – Faster rate of fire.
Shotgun – Moderately faster rate of fire, increased damage.
Double Barrel – Increased damage.
– Alternate firing modes of most weapons listed above buffed.
Various other weapons/mods buffed in damage.
– Many weapon upgrade costs reduced, the faster you unlock skills the faster you can experiment with them in the sandbox.
– Ammo capacity upgrades increased roughly 50%, more shooting less looting.
– Armor capacity upgrades increased to 50 (25 originally), buffed because most people skip this upgrade.
– Armor pickups buffed while Ammo pickups more common.
– Height of double jump slightly increased, amazing when paired with air control.
– Attempted to make enemies reaction time faster on Hard to match Nightmare (not tested).