Less Bullshit Waveblasts
Makes the tracking ‘waveblast’ projectiles from Carcasses/Whiplashes/Tyrants/Archviles more consistent to deal with by decreasing their vertical hitbox size and speed, so you can consistently avoid them just by staying in the air. Now with the right timing you can also dash/double jump through them without taking damage.
* Decreased the vertical hitbox size of Carcass/Whiplash/Tyrant waveblasts to the point where you won’t get hit by them as long as you are in the air.
* Decreased the vertical hitbox size of the Archvile waveblast by a smaller degree than the rest, so you can’t jump over it without taking damage, but you can more consistently double jump over it. Since Archvile waveblasts don’t home in on you unlike the rest, I figured making them even easier to jump over them was unnecessary.
* Dashing/double jumping through Archvile/Tyrant/Whiplash waveblasts at the right moment will let you avoid their damage (you could always do this with Carcass waveblasts after Patch 1).
* Reduced Whiplash/Tyrant waveblast speed by 16%.
* Whiplashes and Tyrants should now only be able to initiate a waveblast attack if they are facing you.
* Replaced the Tyrant’s waveblast with that of the Carcass: this does away with the original Tyrant waveblast that would unpredictably jump all over the place, and also ignores collision with enemies so it doesn’t get prematurely canceled.
* Increased tracking on Whiplash/Tyrant waveblasts to compensate for being easier to avoid now.
* (?) Waveblasts should no longer chase you off the ground and into the air (I haven’t been able to test this, if non-Archvile waveblasts still follow you in the air, please notify me so I can omit this).