Zerstorer Blade Rework
Destroyer Blade now always fires a LV3 Blade regardless of charge level. But, firing at LV1 costs 150 cells, LV2 costs 100, and LV3 costs the vanilla 50. On top of that the projectile is wider and can noclip even through walls.
Zerstörer Blade Rework v1.1
Reworks the Destroyer Blade to be a bit less niche. The Destroyer Blade now always fires a LV3 Blade regardless of charge level. But, firing at LV1 costs 150 cells, LV2 costs 100, and LV3 costs the vanilla 50. On top of that the projectile width has been increased, and it penetrates through absolutely everything. However, damage has been nerfed.
* The Destroyer Blade fires a LV3 Blade regardless of how much it has been charged (if the partial charge upgrade has been unlocked).
* Changed the LV1/LV2/LV3 ammo costs from 16/25/50 cells to 90/60/30 cells.
* Increased Destroyer Blade projectile width by 20%.
* Destroyer Blades will penetrate through (Super-)Heavies even when the collision doesn’t kill them.
* Reduced Destroyer Blade damage from 2400 to 2000.
* Allows you to charge past LV1 even if you have less than 150 cells.
* Changed ammo costs from 90/60/30 cells to 150/100/50 cells.
* Destroyer Blade will noclip through all geometry (for up to 5 seconds after it has been launched, in order to prevent potentially worsening game performance)
* The DB ammo cost counter on the HUD when charging only displays the first two digits of the ammo cost (meaning it will display 15, then 10, then 50)